As the saying goes, "it takes money to make money" - which is exactly where Prairie Community Bank can help your business the most.
As a locally-owned and operated community bank, our lending decisions are made in-house and often much faster than our competitors. We can do this because we're based in the communities where you live and work. And, when you deposit with us, those funds are reinvested directly back into the community by way of loans to your friends and neighbors.
Prairie Community Bank strives to build strong relationships with all of our business customers. We will get to know you and your business in depth, and truly be Your Partner. Our nearby Marengo, Elgin, and Union IL branches are ready to serve you.
All of our business loans offer:
- Personalized One-on-One Service
- Decisions made locally, and with quick turnaround
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Revolving lines of credit or fully amortized loans available
- Lending decisions made quickly by local lenders who understand the needs of our community
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Purchase or refinance
- Owner occupied or rental properties
- Long-term solutions - 20 year fixed rate loans - available
- Loans are assumable
Construction Loans – Business
- Multiple advance loans for construction of commercial property
- Interest only loan
- Reduction in loan fees if Prairie Community Bank funds the permanent end loan
Other Loan products available:
- Equipment financing
- Acquisition loans
- Operating lines of credit
- Land/ Development loans
We strive to make the application process simple and straightforward, with fast decisions where possible. If you're interested in a business loan from Prairie Community Bank, contact us online or reach out to a business lending officer directly.
Reach out to our Business Lending Team
Amy L Thiede, Vice President
Joe DeMay, Executive VP and Sr Credit Officer
Kurt P. Parker, Sr Lender
Amy, Joe, and Kurt may all be reached at our Marengo branch at 815-568-4100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are asked to complete a Personal Financial Statement (PFS), you can find it here: