Prairie Debit Card
Prairie Community Bank's MasterCard Debit Cards can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard Logo. They come with all of the convenience of a credit card, but funds from purchases are deducted directly from your checking account, so there's no bill to pay later. You can also use your MasterCard Debit Card to get cash from ATMs or by using the "Cash Back" feature available from most merchants. Ask an Account Representative today to find out more.
- Use for purchases and at ATM locations
- Quick, convenient and more secure with chip technology
- Use in the USA and worldwide, wherever MasterCard is accepted
- 24 hour access to your account
- No waiting for untimely check approvals
- No annual fee
- No charge for point of sale transactions
- No charge at Prairie Community Bank ATM locations
- Fraud monitoring
- View and track your debit card transaction with Prairie's Online Banking
- Report lost or stolen debit card during business hours: 815-568-4100; after business hours: 800-472-3272.